Top companies join U.S. military & olympians as we salute Veterans Day 2023
Today, we’re announcing our most popular Veterans Day event -- Heroes Meet Heroes -- and you‘re invited to attend this virtual event for free on November 9. Choose to attend our 12 noon ET or 6:30 pm ET virtual event by clicking one of the following two registration links:
Attend the 12 noon ET event or 6:30 pm ET event
Special guest honorees include:
• Two-time U.S. Olympic gold medalist and Emmy Award-winning broadcaster Donna de Varona
• Gerry Byrne, U.S. Marine Corps Veteran, Vice Chairman, Penske Media
• Michelle Carter, U.S. Olympian, Shotput
• David Caruth, U.S. Army Veteran, Marketing Manager, Strategy & Planning, Verizon
• Syed Faraz, U.S. Air Force combat navigator, Harvard/Stanford graduate student, and Tillman Scholar
• Scott Fusco, U.S. Olympian, Ice Hockey
• Rich Jones, U.S. Army Veteran, Chief Veteran Officer & Executive VP, Paramount Global
• Ben Kanute, U.S. Olympian, Triathlon
• Joe Maloy, U.S. Olympian, Triathlon
• Dr. Phil Shinnick, U.S. Air Force Veteran, U.S. Olympian, Long Jump (World Record Holder)
• Lt. General Martin R. Steele (RET.), U.S. Marine Corps Veteran, Fmr. CEO of the Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
Scott Higgins, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Veterans Advantage
U.S. Army Veteran, Vietnam
Attendees can enter a raffle to win prizes, including ticket giveaways from IMAX, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Dell computers, and free one-year VetRewards subscriptions from Veterans Advantage for attendees who served or are currently serving.
We also offer special thanks to event & patriotic sponsors for Veterans Week 2023. They are also longtime Veterans Advantage benefit partners: Avis Budget Group, Dell, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, and 1-800-Flowers.com.
So register today by clicking either of these two links: Attend the 12 noon ET event or the 6:30 pm ET event, and we’ll see you on November 9, 2023!