Can you imagine the fear of being far away from home and having a sudden medical emergency?
You may not be sure where the nearest hospital is and you don’t speak the language fluently, or you need emergency medical transportation home as soon as possible.
When you add TravelProtection™ to your VetRewards Membership, you’ll be covered with $50,000 of Global Travel Medical Emergency Evacuation (MedEvac) insurance any time you are over 100 miles from your primary residence. In the event of sudden illness, this benefit will help you get transported home from almost anywhere in the world.
Our travel insurance coverage is especially beneficial for members who are retired and are planning frequent trips, or for those embarking on a cruise where MedEvac coverage is required.
Do you have a college student or child in boarding school more than 100 miles from your home? If your child experiences a medical emergency while away at school, you have the peace of mind of knowing you can always get them back home if medically necessary.
Our VetRewards TravelProtection™ package includes the following 24/7 coverage 365 days a year:
- Transportation to a licensed medical facility in your home country for all injuries and illnesses that warrant evacuation
- One-way airfare back home is provided for children traveling with you, so they will not be left behind
- Round-trip flight coverage for someone of your choosing to get to your hospital, if you are a patient for more than seven days at a hospital more than 100 miles from your home
- Repatriation of mortal remains, in the event of death
- Up to $50,000 of emergency travel medical evacuation and related assistance when you are more than 100 miles from home, whether for business or leisure
Get Your Benefit