Veterans Advantage is a national program that partners with corporations that want to do their part to honor and thank all who serve our country. Our partner companies show their appreciation and thanks by providing preferred pricing on their goods or services everyday.
Learn more about Veterans Advantage:
1. Mission: Respect, recognition and rewards for all who served, are still serving, and their families.
2. History: Founded by Vietnam Veteran Scott Higgins.
3. Board of Advisors: Highly decorated veterans, still serving in the military, corporations, charitable programs, sports, and the arts.
4. Membership Card Fees: Learn about what we put into your Veterans Advantage membership, including exclusive military discounts, and why your support allows us to serve you.
5. Testimonials: Satisfied members report and review our military and veterans benefits program every day.
Why the Veterans Advantage mission is important:
In 1789, General and President George Washington spoke these words,
"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their country."
It's hard to believe these words were written more than 200 years ago because they have such meaning today. We all know what Washington was saying. We must acknowledge and reward the service of our Veterans if we are to expect our young people to serve our country and to defend our freedoms.
The Government must do its part with public benefits. All of us as citizens must do our part in honoring Veterans on our national holidays. The great corporations of this country need to do their part, too. After all, corporations are the direct beneficiaries of Veteran's service because collectively, Veterans have preserved the free enterprise system under which corporations operate.