Burger King Military Discount
Some participating Burger King locations in the U.S. offer 10% OFF as a military discount on your entire order. You need to show a valid military ID to qualify. In some instance, your VetRewards Card ID may allow you to redeem this offer, however, we cannot guarantee it.
Founded in 1954, BURGER KING is a global, quick-service restaurant chain with over 13,000 locations in 97 countries that serves more than 11 million people daily.
The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER, Burger King offers premium ingredients, signature flame-broiled taste, iconic sandwiches, and fast and friendly service and dining experiences in a welcoming environment.
Details of the Offer
- Burger King's military discount is 10% OFF your order.
- Burger King is a company that does not participate in our Veterans Advantage Partner Coalition. We cannot guarantee its availability.
- The company's military discount varies by Burger King restaurant location.
- You must have a military ID with you to show when you order at the counter.
- Your VetRewards Card ID may qualify as valid proof of eligibility. Simply ask.
Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMER: Some offers published as Military Community Deals are with companies that not part of the Veterans Advantage Partner Coalition. In these instances, Veterans Advantage publishes Military Community Deals as a benefits resource for our members. This information is from public sources and is subject to change without notice. We cannot guarantee the company's military discount availability.
Military discounts are usually made available to current or former members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Reserve and National Guard with a military ID, and typically do not include veteran family members. With some offers, the military discount is limited to active duty, retirees or active-duty military family members with a government-issued military ID only.
Veterans Advantage's VIP Member Support is not available for handling questions or customer service for any Military Community Deal. Please contact the company's customer service directly.