Bass Pro Shops 5% Military Discount In Stores
Bass Pro Shops offers active military, veterans, retirees, guard and reservists of our U.S. Armed Forces a 5% military discount.
You may redeem this offer in-store at Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops U.S. locations. You must present proper military ID at the checkout counter such as a common access card (CAC) veteran identification card (VIC), or veteran health care identification card (VHIC) to get this military deal.
Bass Pro Shops also support for a number of programs and partnerships that are for veterans. A few key initiatives include:
- Bass Pro Shops creates employment opportunities for veterans and has recruited thousands of armed services veterans to their workforce.
- Bass Pro Shops donates to veterans service organizations, such as the USO, and encourages Bass Pro Shop customers to join in these efforts.
- "Fishing Dreams for Veterans", a series of special fishing tournaments for disabled veterans, is hosted by Bass Pro Shops to help recovering veterans connect with nature.
- Bass Pro Shops puts together care packages for Special Forces units in an initiative supported by their employees.
Details of the Offer
• You must have a military ID with you or other proof of service.
• The Bass Pro Shop's military discount varies by location.
• This military discount is not supported by our Veterans Advantage Partner Coalition. We cannot guarantee its availability.
• Your VetRewards Card ID from Veterans Advantage may qualify as valid proof of military eligibility. Simply ask.
Terms & Conditions
*Bass Pro Shops military discount cannot be used on top of other promotions or on select sale items. Items excluded from the military discount include firearms, used consignment, long guns/handguns (used and new), suppressors (used and new), ammunition, black-powder guns and equipment, reloading equipment, air guns, pellets, pistols, scoped and non-scoped rifles, boats, trailers and motors (does not apply to canoes and kayaks), ATVs/UTVs and trailers,tractors, services for boats, ATVs, UTVs and tractors, alcohol, gift cards, and non-merchandise services, such as hunting licenses and Gear Guard.
FURTHER DISCLAIMER. Veterans Advantage publishes Military Community Deals solely as a benefits resource for our members. Military Community Deals are with companies that not part of the Veterans Advantage Partner Coalition. We cannot guarantee the company's military discount availability. This information for Military Community Deals is from public sources and is subject to change without notice. Bass Pro Shops military discounts are for current or former members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Reserve and National Guard with a military ID. In some cases, the military discount is limited to active duty, retirees or military family with a government military ID only. Veterans Advantage's VIP Member Support is not available for handling questions or customer service for Military Community Deals. Please contact the company's customer service directly.
More About Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops was founded in 1972 by avid young angler Johnny Morris on eight-square-feet of space in the back of his father's liquor store in Springfield, Missouri. Today, the leading national retailer of outdoor gear and apparel has more than 100 retail and marine center locations across North America.