Even though parts of the country are slowly starting to reopen, COVID-19 continues to deeply impact our daily lives. It’s important to remember to be kind to ourselves and take care of our health and wellbeing, and to prioritize keeping our bodies and our minds healthy.
We may slowly start to emerge, yet many of us will continue to face quarantine in the weeks to come. Your health and wellness are of the utmost importance, and we want to do our part to get our exclusive savings into your hands that we believe may help with your self-care.
We want to be not only supportive of self-care for you, but also care for everyone in the greater military community. You can do your part too, and reach out and pass it on.
Here are our ideas for prioritizing “me time” this challenging spring season:
- Journaling daily can help you organize your thoughts and track your emotions in times of change. You can find a range of creative notebooks at CVS.com, which offers 20% off purchases to members who subscribe to VetRewards.
- Wearing something new helps lift your spirits. You can spruce up your spring wardrobe with stylish accessories. Shop as often as you wish with 15% OFF as a thank you from Claire’s for young girls, and 15% OFF at Icing for ladies.
- Enjoy your own spa treatment at home with skincare products you can order online, with facial masks, perfumed body lotions, and specialty bath salts from CVS/pharmacy’s Beauty and Personal Care departments. You can create at home the pampered feeling of your favorite spa when you shop and purchase for 20% off plus free shipping with no minimum purchase requirements when you are enrolled with VetRewards.
- Maintaining peak nutrition will boost your mood and all-around energy. GNC honors you with a 15% OFF exclusive on your order of vitamins and nutritional supplements. If your purchases are over $49 you will also be eligible for free shipping.
- Keep active while quarantining at home and maintain your stamina with the best workout gear and apparel. As a Veterans Advantage member enrolled in VetRewards, Gymshark honors you with 10% everyday savings on their gym gear and apparel.
- Get outdoors and enjoy the spring season. With discounts from Orvis and Eastern Mountain Sports, you get outdoor apparel and gear for fishing, kayaking, and more. You can combine the 10% savings with any public sales Orvis or EMS has on their sites.
- Beat the allergy season with the best allergy medications from CVS. Shop the Veterans Advantage private 20% OFF CVS.com store built exclusively for our members enrolled in VetRewards to save on many of these popular over the counter meds. For additional savings, you'll also receive FREE shipping on all your online orders, no matter the size of your order, so you can order as often as you want, whenever the need arises.
- Stay stocked with essential goods and plan food for outdoor picnics and barbeques as many stores online and in-person continue to offer contactless interaction. For VetRewards Exclusives you can shop at 7-Eleven stores nationwide.
At Veterans Advantage, we’re doing our part to help you gain access to all your exclusive benefits and more, during this demanding time that is stretching each one of us, and our health and wellbeing.
Our team is working hard to provide you key VetRewards offers to save on shopping essentials during this period of national emergency. To help you get these exclusive offers, we’ve lowered the rate on a new VetRewards subscription by 50%, our best offer ever.
We sincerely hope you, as our valued community member, do your best to stay safe and healthy, as we collectively deal with COVID-19 and follow the CDC guidelines, including continued social distancing and wearing masks.
We deeply appreciate your service and are here to support you, as always.
Co-Founder & Co-CEO
Veterans Advantage, PBC
A Registered Public Benefit Corporation