Scott's View: Veterans Advantage Answers the Most Pressing Needs of our Military & Veterans
I hope you had a memorable and restful Veterans Day.
On Wednesday, we hosted two “Heroes Meet Heroes” events with panelists from the Veteran and Olympic communities. The events were widely attended by our active duty and veterans who are members of Veterans Advantage.
We fielded so many questions that we could have gone on all night! One common theme from the questions was what more can they DO...for themselves, their families and their country and what gets in the way of that desire. Let’s face it, so many of us struggle with the challenges of transitioning to civilian life, trying to keep it together during a pandemic, trying to cope with health or financial concerns, while wanting to feel appreciated for the solemn oath we took to put our lives on the line.
So, as a roundup of resources to begin to address some of the most frequently asked questions, here’s a short list of how Veterans Advantage can help:
- Help with planning for your financial future: Get a free financial planning consultation through VetRewards.
- Help with your next home loan or refi: Get $1,250 off your next VA or conventional loan.
- Help to get educated on the ins and outs of buying a home: Visit Military & Veteran Life.
- Help to get a new job with a military-friendly employer: Check out our Jobs & Career network, which has job postings from 1,000 employers.
- Help for transitioning from military to civilian life: Check out our 501c3 partner FourBlock.