World's Largest Convenience Retailer and Veterans Advantage to Offer Special Perks to Veterans Advantage Members
IRVING, Texas, Feb. 19, 2019 -- 7-Eleven, Inc. salutes U.S. military veterans for their service. The company is working with Veterans Advantage to offer exclusive benefits to the organization's members on the 7-Eleven app through the 7Rewards® customer loyalty program.
Founded in 2000, Veterans Advantage is a public benefit corporation that creates exclusive benefits and discounts for active duty, retired, veteran, guard, reservists and family members.
"At 7-Eleven, we recognize and value the sacrifice our nation's veterans have made to our country and are honored to offer a token of our thanks through our 7Rewards program," said Joe DePinto, 7-Eleven President and CEO. "We're proud to collaborate with Veterans Advantage on this exciting initiative and thank all U.S. military veterans for their service to our country."
Here's how Veterans Advantage members can access 7-Eleven savings and benefits:
- Visit veteransadvantage.com to link your account to 7-Eleven and take advantage of offers from both programs
- Receive a welcome offer of 800 points when registering for the 7Rewards customer loyalty program
- VetRewards level members earn 1,000 7Rewards points for every $10 spent* in any participating 7-Eleven® store by scanning the 7-Eleven app upon checkout
- If you connect your accounts before Feb 25, claim a free medium coffee coupon in the 7Rewards wallet (may take up to 24 hours to appear)
- On Memorial Day, July 4th, and Veteran's Day, claim a free coffee or Big Gulp® drink by scanning the 7-Eleven app upon checkout
- In addition to its collaboration with Veterans Advantage, 7-Eleven supports veterans through its military-friendly franchising and hiring practices and military-focused philanthropy, including support for the George W. Bush Institute Military Service Initiative, the Johnny Mac Soldiers Fund, the UCLA Operation Mend program, and many others.
7-Eleven is proud to work with Veterans Advantage, the provider of the No. 1 Secure Military ID, providing members a way to redeem military discounts at participating stores.
For more information on joining the Veterans Advantage rewards program, visit https://www.veteransadvantage.com/.
7-Eleven encourages all customers to take advantage of its 7Rewards mobile loyalty program. Shoppers can earn and redeem rewards points toward hundreds of 7‑Eleven products including coffee, Slurpee® drinks, chips and fresh food items. The app is available in the App Store and Google Play.
Customers can sign up for the 7Rewards loyalty program by (1) downloading the 7‑Eleven mobile app, (2) using the 7Rewards website, (3) messaging the 7‑Eleven Bot on Facebook Messenger or (4) securing a physical 7Rewards loyalty card at a store nearby. Members earn points on most purchases* and bonus points on select products, multi-packs and promotional offers.
*Points exclude cards, services, fuel and age-restricted items including tobacco, lottery and alcohol.
About 7-Eleven, Inc.
7‑Eleven, Inc. is the premier name and largest chain in the convenience-retailing industry. Based in Irving, Texas, 7‑Eleven operates, franchises and/or licenses more than 67,000 stores in 17 countries, including 11,800 in North America. Known for its iconic brands such as Slurpee®, Big Bite® and Big Gulp®, 7-Eleven has expanded into high-quality salads, side dishes, cut fruit and protein boxes, as well as pizza, chicken wings, cheeseburgers and hot chicken sandwiches. 7-Eleven offers customers industry-leading private brand products under the 7-Select® brand including healthy options, decadent treats and everyday favorites, at an outstanding value. Customers also count on 7-Eleven for bill payments, self-service lockers and other convenient services. Find out more online at www.7-Eleven.com, via the 7Rewards® customer loyalty platform on the 7-Eleven mobile app, or on social media at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Veterans Advantage
Veterans Advantage, PBC, is a military marketing, media, and technology company, co-founded in 2000 by Scott Higgins, a Vietnam War Veteran, and Lin Higgins, the proud daughter of a U.S. Marine. As a registered public benefit corporation, the Veterans Advantage team is passionate about their socially-responsible mission of creating new, exclusive discounts for military, veterans, and their families, and works with their partner coalition of travel industry leaders, top retailers, and major service providers to offer A Real Thank You™ to the men and women who have given so much to protect our freedoms. Learn more at www.VeteransAdvantage.com.