Exclusive Military Discounts, Benefits & Rewards for
Active Duty Military, Veterans and Their Families
Veterans Advantage is a military benefits program for national brand-name companies that want to honor and thank those who serve our country with military savings. Our partner companies show their respect and appreciation by creating exclusive military offers redeemed with the VetRewards Card, the first military ID to protect veterans' privacy when redeeming military discounts.
Veterans Advantage members never need to show or make copies of their government issued military IDs. These practices are known to increase the reported rate of ID theft among active duty and military veterans and, according to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), heighten the risk of terrorism. Our members securely redeem their savings with the VetRewards Card ID from Veterans Advantage.
Veterans Advantage issues the VetRewards Card, a military ID that safely verifies eligibility for military discounts using privacy methodology recommended by the FTC. Our partners have free, unlimited use of our patent-pending Veterans Advantage verify software platform that deploys state-of-the-art technology for privacy protection when verifying customer military discount edibility at point of sale, online or by phone.
U.S. Active Duty, Retired Military, Military Veterans, National Guard and Reserve, both former and currently serving, from all branches and periods of service, including peacetime, are eligible to enroll in Veterans Advantage. Family members may enroll in their own Member Plan and receive full member benefits. Family members must be the 'next of kin' spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter of a current or former military serviceperson (living or deceased).
Since February 2001, the VetRewards Card has been accepted by travel industry leaders and major retailers on their online sites, by toll-free phone, and currently at over 100,000 store locations nationwide. To date, Veterans Advantage has issued more than one million VetRewards Cards.
Learn more about Veterans Advantage:
1. Mission: To deliver greater respect, recognition and rewards for those who have served or are currently serving in our military, and their families. We include family members because we strongly believe that when one person serves, the whole family serves and sacrifices.
2. Privacy: The VetRewards Card issued by Veterans Advantage is the first national military ID that always safeguards your personal information when you redeem military discounts.
3. History: Co-founded by CEO Scott Higgins, COO Lin Higgins, and other prominent Vietnam War Veterans.
4. Board of Advisors: Distinguished leaders in the Veterans Community from top corporations, major charitable programs, sports, and the arts.
5. Member Plan Fees: Veterans Advantage members receive $1,000 of insurance coverage plus financial, medical, and premium travel services included in their Member Plan, all for one low affordable fee.
6. Testimonials: Our highly dedicated members give feedback to the value of receiving our exclusive military benefits.
Veterans Advantage: The #1 Most Trusted Name in New Military Benefits.