Exclusive Military Discounts, Benefits & Rewards for
Active Duty Military, Veterans and Their Families Exclusive Military Discounts, Benefits & Rewards for Active Duty Military, Veterans and Their Families
Veterans Advantage is the national advocate for greater respect, recognition, and rewards for those who serve in the U.S. Armed Forces and their family members. We partner with leaders in the travel industry, financial service providers, and top national retailers, to honor and thank Veterans Advantage members with exclusive savings. Our coalition partners show their respect and recognition by creating rewards verified and redeemed with the VetRewards Card, the first military ID to protect veterans' privacy.
Some companies offer military discounts with a military ID. However, while well-intentioned, these offers can increase the risk of ID theft, especially for active-duty servicemembers and retired military. The VA and FTC report that the rates of ID theft among active duty and military veterans are twice that of the general population due to poor handling of their military IDs when required to show as proof of service in their civilian lives.
Having your identity stolen can have a serious negative impact and wreak havoc on your life for years. Further, the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) warns that the widespread use of military IDs for civilian purposes heightens the risk of terrorism, and advises restricting the use of government-issued military IDs to government-only purposes.
Veterans Advantage members are never asked to show a government-issued military ID. With Veterans Advantage, members can enroll safely--without a military ID, without giving access to privacy-protected government databases, and without giving up highly-sensitive personal information. Our members never have to compromise their personal identity or increase their risk of ID theft for a military discount.
To securely deliver our military discounts, Veterans Advantage has created important privacy protections with our coalition partners, and powerful privacy-based military verification services for our members. For over 15 years, our privacy protections have resulted in an outstanding track record of securely verifying our members’ enrollments and discount transactions with our coalition partners who are Fortune 500 companies and top travel providers.
Members safely enroll using the Veterans Advantage proprietary state-of-the-art military verify platform that relies on FTC recommended best practices for privacy protection. To be safely verified as eligible for Veterans Advantage discounts, members use their secure VetRewards Card ID. Coalition partners have unlimited free use of Veterans Advantage patent-pending military verify technology services to check for the member’s VetRewards Card eligibility at the point of sale, online or by toll-free phone while protecting the member’s identity.
Veterans Advantage is more than just discounts. In addition to delivering important privacy protections, Veterans Advantage creates new benefits in OurCAREPackage that have a materially positive impact on the lifestyles of the veterans and the families we serve.
OurCAREPackage is a valuable bundle of financial, medical, insurance coverage and travel benefits, including $50,000 of Global Travel Guard MedEvac Insurance and $5,000 Accidental Death Policy ("AD&D') with no medical exam required or age limits. For instance, with ID Theft Restorations Services in OurCAREPackage, a special agent is assigned to guide the member every step of the often challenging task of restoring a stolen identity. Our personal financial planning helps members plan the transition from military to civilian life or retirement. Worth annually over $1,000, OurCAREPackage, is included at no additional cost for this essential coverage that no one should be without.
U.S. Active Duty, Retired Military, Veterans, current and former National Guard and Reserve, from all branches of service, Army Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and all periods of service, including peacetime, and their family members are eligible to enroll in Veterans Advantage. Family members will receive full member benefits whether they are added to a Primary account at the benefit of half off, or enroll in their own Primary Member Plan. Family members are eligible if they are the immediate family of a current or former military serviceperson (living or deceased): spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter.
Since February 2001, over 1 million VetRewards Card have been issued and been used by our members to be safely verified for millions of transactions with travel industry leaders and major retailers on their online sites, by toll-free phone, and at over 100,000 point-of-sale locations nationwide.
Learn more about Veterans Advantage:
1. Mission: National advocacy for greater respect, recognition and rewards for all who serve in the U.S. armed forces. Veterans Advantage and our coalition of partners recognize that when one person serves, the entire family serves and sacrifices, so we extend our benefits to immediate family members.
2. Privacy: We also advocate for veteran privacy. Veterans Advantage employs state-of-the-art privacy protection. Together with our coalition partners, we safeguard your personal information during enrollment and whenever you redeem Veterans Advantage discounts with the VetRewards Card.
3. History: Veterans Advantage was co-founded by CEO Scott Higgins, Vietnam War veteran; COO Lin Higgins, daughter of a WWII Marine Corps Lieutenant and granddaughter of a WWI Army Captain; and prominent Vietnam veterans.
4. Board of Advisors: Our Board of Advisors consists of distinguished leaders from corporations, charitable organizations, sports, and the arts. Together, our board members have an outstanding track record of service in the veteran and military communities.
5. Member Plan Fees: One affordable member fee delivers thousands of dollars in everyday savings. Plus, our members receive OurCAREPackage, a valuable bundle of financial, medical and travel benefits. If purchased independently, this package would cost $1,000 annually, but Veterans Advantage provides it to our members at no additional cost.
6. Testimonials: Feedback from our dedicated members on the outstanding benefits and services delivered by our Veterans Advantage team.
Veterans Advantage: The #1 Most Trusted Name in New Military Benefits.