VETERANS, and their FAMILIES, great discounts and special
offers on major brand names.
Actively managing your career is difficult. Here are 5 tips from Veterans Advantage to make it easier:
1. Update your resume regularly on Veterans Advantage. If it’s been longer than a year, it’s been too long.
2. Start a “Win List” and record all your professional “wins” in one area so you can refer back to them easily.
3. Visit Veterans Advantage regularly to understand the employment marketplace and what positions are in demand.
4. Set a goal to become an expert in a new skill and map out how you will achieve that goal.
5. Take the time to pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments.
For less than $5 a month,
you save every day on real brand names: