/?php print render($page['banner']); ?>
With a cross-cultural, multilingual staff to help in any foreign location, Travel Guard Travel Assist offers you travel assistance services, at no extra charge for Veterans Advantage members, whenever and wherever emergencies arise.
Travel Guard Travel Assist delivers you emergency travel support Services When the unexpected happens, it is great to have someone there to assist you and your family. Travel Guard Travel Assist is just one toll-free phone call away when you need help. They will make all the necessary arrangements for you in the event of an emergency, plus provide valuable pre-departure travel assistance, including:
- Emergency Message Center: Leave or receive messages from anywhere in the world with Travel Guard Travel Assist to facilitate communications needed during an emergency.
- Pre-Departure Services: So there are no last–minute surprises, get help with immunization requirements, appropriate medical exams and treatments, passport and visa requirements, weather, and travel hazards.
- Lost Baggage/Passport Services: Get advice on lost or delayed baggage, or replacement of a lost passport, and notification of appropriate authorities for a lost passport.
- Insurance Coordination: Travel Guard Travel Assist provides help in completing insurance and medical claim forms, filling out any foreign paperwork, and verifying insurance coverage.
- Travel Medical Emergency Services: When a medical problem occurs, Travel Guard Travel Assist will help obtain local medical care, monitor the quality of the hospital treatment, maintain daily contact between local physicians providing your care and personal physicians, family, employer, etc., and provide medical records and more.
- Emergency Cash: Travel Guard Travel Assist will coordinate getting you the cash needed in an emergency, through banks, consulates, hotels and Western Union.
- Legal Assistance: Turn to Travel Guard Travel Assist to help with arranging local attorneys, embassies, consulates, bail, plus communications between you, your family, and your employer.
How to Receive Your Travel Guard
Travel Assist Military Benefit
Please login or join Veterans Advantage below to begin taking advantage of this offer.
- 30-Day Trial: Try out Veterans Advantage Travel Guard Travel Assist benefit, our exclusive Prepaid Benefits Plan coverage valued at over $1,000, plus get a full 30-days of eligibility for all other partner benefits.
- Join Now: Get started today and receive 15% OFF a full year of Veterans Advantage, Travel Guard Travel Assist benefit, our exclusive Prepaid Benefits Plan valued over $1,000, plus special discounts from all of our benefit partners as thanks for you and your family’s service.
- Current Members: Visit Members Only to learn how to redeem your Travel Guard Travel Assist benefit plus other Veterans Advantage program benefits. Simply login with your Member ID on your VetRewards Card and password (which you chose upon enrollment).
- Renewals: Re-activate your Veterans Advantage Member Account or add extra months to your Member Plan for Travel Guard Travel Assist benefit and continued Veterans Advantage benefits coverage.